12.10.2015

It's getting to feel a lot like Christmas....


Nothing warms me up for the holidays quite like bouncing back and forth between seasonal plays like David Sedaris's, Santaland Diaries, and Dave Steakley's pop infused, re-envisioning of Dicken's, A Christmas Carol. 

Above and below I've assembled some of my favorite photographs from Zach Scott's recent Holiday plays for your visual enjoyment. I wish I could label each one with the camera and lens it was taken with but those details are lost to the passage of time. Just think: Sony and Nikon and Canon and Samsung, Olympus and Panasonic and Kodak and Fuji. You're bound to be right some of the time. 
As usual, click to see the gallery of bigger images. They should click up to 2100 pixels on the long end...



















No comments: