1.13.2016

Denver Grafitti. 2013.



I'm heading to Denver for the weekend of Jan. 22-24 for a conference of Craftsy.com instructors. I expect to learn much more about marketing. My upcoming trip reminded me of this graffiti I saw (and liked very much) on previous trip to the "mile high city." I photographed it with the eccentric (and quite capable) Pentax K-01.

Sadly, I won't have any free time to spend with Denver area friends but I hope to be back soon for some personal time off. We'll see what the CFO says...

On another note, our television commercial shoot last Saturday was quite successful and I hope to be able to share the spot with you later this month. All the footage is currently in the hands of a capable editor.

The year is off to a good start. We've already completed our first four assignments and have three more booked for next week, before the conference in Denver. Commercial photography and video production are alive and well in 2016.

No comments: