11.29.2017

Sony Savant, Gary Friedman, has launched his new book (the "platinum owner's manual" -my advertising construct) for the Sony RX10iv.

http://friedmanarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/one-amazing-incredible-camera-except.html

I'm supplying the link but am not directly involved nor harvesting affiliate cash. I've always found Gary's books to be well done, logical and easy to read. He's a clear voice in the photo world who seems capable of mastering any camera Sony can throw at him.

If you have an RX10iv and you'd like a very good tutorial this might be the right book for you.

WARNING: He quotes the nefarious Kirk Tuck in the introduction......


1 comment:

Art in LA said...

Hmm, maybe I should re-engineer my camera kit to this:

1) RX10iv ... sports, travel

2) RX100 flavor ... lightweight kit for when I want something nicer than my iPhone

3) A7 (the one that's under $1000!) + 50mm and 85mm ... for portraits and delicious bokeh

I think this would meet all of my family photojournalist needs.